9/16/2020 12:00:00 PM
Coastal Carolina will host Campbell on Friday night at 7:30 p.m. on ESPN
CONWAY, S.C. – The Coastal Carolina University Department of Athletics has announced that a limited number of single-game tickets for the upcoming football home opener this Friday, Sept. 18, at 7:30 p.m. ET are on sale now (while supplies last).
As part of the plan to host reduced crowds approved by the state, Brooks Stadium’s revised capacity based on CDC, accelerateSC, NCAA, and Sun Belt Conference guidelines cannot exceed a total of 5,000 attendees which includes, teams, coaching staffs, gameday staff, gameday operations, working media, band, spirit teams, volunteers, and spectators.
Therefore, single-game tickets for the home opener versus Campbell are limited.
Fans can purchase single-game tickets by clicking here – LINK.Season Tickets
For the best way to secure yourself a ticket for a 2020 Coastal Carolina football home game at Brooks Stadium is to purchase season tickets to see all six home games.
Season tickets can be purchased by calling the Chanticleer Athletics Ticket Office at 843-347-8499, by going online to www.GoCCUsports.com and clicking on Tickets along the top menu bar or by visiting the Chanticleer Athletics Ticket Office located in Arcadia Hall from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
What You Need to Know
STADIUM SAFETY MEASURES
- Fans who are listed among the CDC’s at-risk groups are especially vulnerable and should consider staying home and refraining from attending events.
- Face coverings are required unless eating or drinking.
- Pregame traditions like the Chant Walk will not take place in 2020.
- Fans will be seated in pods of two or four affiliated guests in socially-distanced pods.
- One-way traffic flow will be implemented to enter and exit the stadium.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at each entrance gate and throughout the stadium.
- Clear Bag policy will be enforced as normal.
- No stadium re-entry (pass-outs) permitted.
- All restrooms will be open. Max capacities will be identified based on the number of fixtures and the appropriate six feet of physical distancing within the restroom area.
- Concessions will be open and will follow SC DHEC protocols related to food and beverage service to include, but are not limited to, physical distancing in lines, cashless and/or touchless payment options where applicable, and pre-packaged food and beverage items for sale.
- Digital ticketing is encouraged this year for safe and easy entry into the stadium.
- Print at home tickets are also encouraged.
- If you would like paper tickets, please e-mail [email protected] with your name.
- Parking lots open two hours prior to kickoff.
- Fans are asked to wear face coverings and maintain social distancing in parking areas.
- University shuttle services will be offered with reduced capacities. Fans will be required to wear face coverings and drivers will strictly enforce the number of shuttle passengers allowed.
- Drivers will wear face coverings at all times and protective sneeze guards have been installed around the driver and between each row of seating.
- Lots close one hour after the conclusion of the game.
For complete coverage of CCU football, follow the Chants on social media @CoastalFootball (Twitter), facebook.com/CCUChanticleers (Facebook), @GoCCUSports (Instagram) or visit the official home of Coastal Carolina Athletics at www.GoCCUSports.com.