As per supreme courts, the verdict is obligatorily linked to Bank Accounts, Pan Card, while filing your Income-tax return it is compulsory to fill aadhar card number. It serves as both identity and residential evidence. If in any case you have not received your aadhar card you can Aadhar Card download from UIDAI’s website.
Now the question arises is that is the Aadhar card downloaded valid?
Yes, as per the notice given by UIDAI, the Aadhar downloaded from their website is an authentic proof of identity. The password to open the download AAdhaar card is made from the first four alphabets of your name and your birth year for example KANC1990(alphabets should be written in the capital). Other requirements to download the aadhar card are a must registered mobile number as a one time password will be sent on this number and to download aadhar number you need a virtual ID or Aadhar ID.
There are various methods,Let’s see step-by-step how you can download Aadhaar online:-
Download with Your Aadhaar Number
- Link: https://uidai.gov.in/ .Check the option ‘Download Aadhaar’ given under ‘My Aadhaar’.
- Enter the 12-digit UID(9999/9999/9999).
- Select the checkbox if you want a masked Aadhar if not then donot select this option.
- Select the captcha option.
- Select and send the OTP to the mobile number linked with your Aadhar card.
- Now enter the OTP recieved to your mobile and down load your Aadhar card
Download with Enrolment ID (EID)
- Enter your 14-digit ENO, you will see a calendar. Enter the 14-digit date-time stamped on your enrolment slip provided to you by using this calendar.
- After selecting the captcha box send the OTP to your mobile.
- Enter the OTP recieved on your mobile linked with Aadhar card.
- e-Aadhar card is accessible for download in pdf format.
Download with the help of Virtual ID (VID)
- Fill your 16-digit VID number.
- If you want a masked Aadhar card check the box otherwise leave it.
- Select the captcha option.
- Your linked mobile will recieve an OTP.
- Enter this OTP and your Aadhar card is ready for download.
Download with the Name and DOB entered on the Aadhar form
- Your DOB, Phone number and email address can also be used to download e-Aadahar.
- On the UIDAI’s website find the page with title Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID.
- Select the ‘Enrolment ID’ and fill your full name as written on the Aadhar card.
- Enter your mobile number linked with Aadhar card.
- Select the captcha box.
- Send the OTP to your mobile and fill it, your e-Aadhar is ready for download.
Use mAadhaar app to download Aadhaar card.
- It is the official website for the application of the Aadhar card.
- Login into the app and enter your registered mobile number to download the card.
- Enter the received OTP or it will be read by the app automatically.
- Not more than 3 people are allowed to use the same mobile number for registration.
Aadhar card is equivalent to the social ID number and access facilities provided by the government owing an Aadhar card is a must. I have discussed the various methods which can be used to Download e-Aadhar, for further discussion leave a comment in the comment box.
The post Download Your Aadhar Card In One Step appeared first on Knnit.